Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun with sewing

So I had a little time this afternoon and decided I would break out the sewing machine. I have several projects lined up and figured I just needed to start them to get in the groove. I decided to make some board shorts for Ian out of one of Jeremy's old shirts. They ended up too small for Ian but fit Sawyer pretty well. Now that I've done it once... I can work out the kinks and it should be quicker next time.


Blurry baby pic but he doesn't stop moving.

Whee! That was fun... I told Jeremy I'd be raiding his closet this weekend to make more shorts!

PRINT THIS POST

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shorts buddy!

Adam and Raechell said...

What a cutie pie! Very nice job on the shorts! :D

Karli Del Biondo said...

good job, andrea. landon says that's creative. they are so cute!

Bonnie and Fred said...

It seems that those shorts would be nice and cool for hot days! Sawyer is so darn cute! Jeremy must get a kick out of seeing his shirts being recycled!!

tonia said...

great job! i wish i could still make shorts for my boys out of mark's clothes. ;)

so cute!

Merredith and Bruce said...

Andrea... You are so creative... it always amazes me the new (and interesting) stuff you come up to do for you and your family.... They must feel so blessed having you in their lives!!!! Merredith

Mom Uytioco said...

SO CUTE...did you use the sleeves? I've been looking at a tutorial to make a dress for Makayla using one of Fred's button up shirts. Love the shorts!!!