Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ian

As a Christmas present to us, Jeremy's mom, Bonnie, sketched this beautiful picture of Ian. When I first opened her gift and saw his little eyes peaking out from behind the cardboard I started crying. Her talent and ability constantly amaze me. She took the picture below of Ian and sketched it by hand in one evening. We are thrilled and blessed to have such a beautiful piece of work and it's something that will be treasured for as long as we live. It captured so much of Ian that I tear up every time I look at it. Thank you Mom!


* edited because we had gotten the 'before' picture wrong!

PRINT THIS POST

3 comments:

Adam and Raechell said...

After seeing this picture, Don Curry had to share it with our church congregation on our talent show night. Everyone was just amazed at how beautiful Ian was :D and just how great this drawing turned out. Just an amazing gift. Good Job Mom!

Merredith and Bruce said...

Love the pictures..... Especially the picture Bonnie did of Ian.... What a great artist you are Bonnie!!! (Regarding Jeremy's gift... What's an IPod Touch).... Happy New Year Everyone!! Merredith & Bruce

Karli Del Biondo said...

That's amazing! I saw Ian in the sketch as soon as it came up on my screen. It's beautiful, Andrea & Jeremy! I love it! Great work, Bonnie. --Karli