Monday, August 25, 2008

Good

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers. My brother is doing much better and is healing perfectly. He'll need some rehabilitation on his one arm but he should be back to 100% in a few months.

Life seems to have perked up for us as well. We're getting a hang of this gluten-free, casein-free diet and back into an easy rhythm of reading books, playing outside when it's not raining, and enjoying Sawyer's new found desire to play with toys!

I'm enjoying my little break from the computer but I wanted to post and thank you all for your comments and emails. Here's a picture of the boys, just this morning, enjoying a banana and strawberry smoothie after breakfast. Life is good.

PRINT THIS POST

5 comments:

Tasha Lehman said...

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal. That's a sweet picture! I came on here to re-read your post on dealing with allergies...something about probiotics? Pollen is terribly high right now and the boys are suffering!

Adam and Raechell said...

Glad to hear it too! God Bless.

Bonnie and Fred said...

You can tell that Sawyer adores his brother! A very cute picture.

Chris, Lisa, Kellon, Allie Grace, and Tayte Lincoln said...

Hey Andrea...I was thinking about your gluten-free issue and remembering that my Lisa's Mom is very gluten intolerant. She actually eats quite well on her gluten-free diet and I'm sure is healthier than those of us eating gluten! You'll do great with this...

Unknown said...

Gotta love the smoothies~such a great start to the day ... I add some avo in and Sydney doens't even notice!