Friday, August 15, 2008

Two things...updated

  • I know I brag on my nephew Nick a lot... but he's only 15 years old. I can't wait to see what he's doing in photography in 10 years. Here's a slideshow of my brother's wedding. Simply amazing.
  • An article and video clip I saw this week. Lopez Lomong's story is tragic yet inspiring and I can't wait to see him run in the 1500 meter race.
  • After reading my friend Karli's post about recycling, I had to include it. It's so well thought out and she has done an amazing job explaining how to recycle all the different types of plastic including how to set up your own easy system in your garage. I'm definitely going to be working on this for us. Great post Karli!
______________

It's hot today... around 100 degrees... but I don't mind. I know cooler weather will be here in a month or so and I'll be wishing it were summer again. We're planning on a relaxing weekend. Maybe I'll finally finish the apron I've been working on or maybe I'll get to redesigning this blog like I've been wanting to for weeks. Or, maybe I'll sit and read and sip iced tea all weekend.... it's nice to have the choice. Have a wonderful weekend.

PRINT THIS POST

1 comment:

Adam and Raechell said...

Nick's pictures are just amazing. He is so talented. What a blessing for the whole fam. :) Enjoy your weekend, whatever ya'll decide to do.