Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lights, felt, and yarn

Here's proof of Jeremy's work on our house last weekend! He did a great job putting up the lights and I'm so proud of him. The bottom colored lights are wrapped around garland so it even looks nice in the day time. Ian loves seeing all the lights on 'Ian's house'.

Our Christmas tree (missing several ornaments because Ian thought they were actually balls and threw them across the room).

I started fiddling around a couple of days ago with some yarn and crocheted some flowers. Well that was all it took...tonight I went out and bought 12 skeins of yarn to start a new blanket. I'm so excited to get going on it!

Here's a felt garland that I finished last week. It turned out so cute and I love the way it looks next to our stockings. I can't say enough how much I love the world of blogs. There are amazingly creative people out there and it's so fun to see what they are up to and to dream about all the things I'd like to make. One day at a time...



PRINT THIS POST

4 comments:

tonia said...

Oh my goodness that is CUTE! I love the colors. That's a perfect activity for watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and watching the snow outside. :)

Adam and Raechell said...

How beautiful! Very lovely. Good Job Jeremy! The lights are so pretty at night!:D

Bonnie and Fred said...

Andrea and Jeremy your home is decorated so beautifully! The lights outside are perfect for your house! Inside everything is so homey and colorful! Santa is going to love coming down your chimney!! Merry Christmas!

Tasha Lehman said...

I love that garland! Very cute idea, thanks for passing it along!