Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Printable

I had a request to make my posts and recipes easier to print and so my wonderful husband stepped in to figure how it could be done. Blogger isn't the easiest to customize but he manages to find ways to answer all my urgent blog needs and my oh please please please can you get it done this evening? requests.

So if you want to print a post with say, a recipe, then you would click on the title to bring only that particular post up and at the bottom will be a PRINT THIS POST link. You can preview it to make sure you are printing only what you'd like. Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks for the suggestion Lori!

PRINT THIS POST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I had a minute today to check out your blog (through studyinbrown's site) and "wow", thank you (and your husband) for figuring out how to make things "printable".

Thank you for your continued inspiration for a mom who has decided to "slow down" again.
~Lori