Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jeremy's 33rd Birthday

I am 33 year's old today. I feel great, I am healthy and I have the greatest family anyone could ever ask for. I am happier now than I even was at 23, so that is something to be proud of.


Me, Ian and Sawyer all posing with the cards that Ian picked out for Dad. Andrea was here, too - but someone has to take the pictures, right?


Here it is - the coolest birthday present a coffee-lover could ever ask for: a home espresso machine. Trust me, the first coffee's we made from this were amazing - rich espresso crema and a full-bodied foamy milk... delicious.

Thank you for an awesome birthday, Andrea, Ian and Sawyer!

PRINT THIS POST

2 comments:

Karli Del Biondo said...

I am sooo jealous!

What a GREAT birthday pic w/ your boys, Jeremy! I'm glad you had such a good birthday!
Karli

Bonnie and Fred said...

So glad you had such a nice birthday Jeremy!! I knew about the coffee machine because Andrea told me when you were here visiting. She could hardly wait to give it to you for your birthday!!! What an awesome gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!